Château Guionne 2006 - AOC Côtes de Bourg

Ladies and Gentlemen !

Happy new year to all of you ! I guess you must have heard this sentence millions of time but still,
I wish you a new year with lots of discoveries, and surprises, as I am !

I was born and bread in AOC Côtes de Bourg, at Château Guionne, on the right bank, south of Côtes de Blaye, and have never left my mummy and daddy's home. It feels so good to be there ! AOC Côtes de Bourg is a wonderful appellation, to spend a whole day walking around this beautiful nature, and visit "Chateaux". People over there are very chilled and passionate about what they do.

My 4 friends and I went for a trip to Barcelona for New Year's Eve, which was pretty cool ! I didn't see much of the city as I was resting to be opened in the best conditions.

My friends told me about the architecture which they found pretty original,  and the most important thing, FOOD and DRINKS !
They found that little local restaurant "Pisa Morena" close to the port, where the woman serving was wonderful, the boys loved her, the girls a bit less... However, the food was delicious, they took a doggy bag for me (yes my friends are nice). I had these amazing "Patatas bravas" which is a dish native to Spain served as a tapas, they are potatoes cut in irregular shapes and fried into oil and cooked with garlic, they are then served with a spicy tomato or mayonnaise sauce.
I really recommend you this place if you go to Barcelona !

Hey ! Isn't this post supposed to talk about me and how sexy I am ?!


My name is "Cuvée Renaissance", and I am the result of a meticulous selection of parcels. I am aged in oak barrels from 18 months, then 2 months in a tanks after they assembled me, before being bottled.
I am made from 40% Malbec, 40% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc.

As I am still young, my friends had to open me for an hour, to let me breathe and emerge my true flavor, before enjoying me.

I have a very impressive purple red colour.

I am a complex and intense wine, with candied fruits aromas such as black cherries. I have woody aromas that are balanced with the red fruits aromas.
  
I am long and complex in mouth what makes me unforgettable  to anyone who has already tried me, 

My friends enjoyed me for aperitif as they were going out for dinner afterwards. I can be enjoyed on its own, but people usually find me even more appreciable with some food. And because I am very powerful, I would recommend me with some red meats such as Game, or even chocolate desserts.

The Girls fell in love with me, I told you I have a incredible sex appeal !


Poor boys, when they came back I was finished ! They were pretty unhappy about that... Even more when they saw prints of lipstick on my skin.
But hey I have to say that I really enjoyed the company of these two girls !


PORTES OUVERTES CÔTES DE BOURG :


This year, the "Portes Ouvertes" of Côtes de Bourg will take place on the 11th and 12th of May, I am looking forward to seing you guys at Châteaux Guionne !

Price : 13,90€
Available at: Maison du Vin Côtes de Bourg, Any V&B in France

VERY RECOMMENDED BY WINE MAN SHOW !

This entry was posted on 1/20/2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply